Cuboy Ep.1 Cuboy Ep.1

WTF

What the heck was THIS?! I mean... I LOVED it, but... What the fucks WAS it?!

Coaster Testers (Ep 2) Coaster Testers (Ep 2)

Hahaha

Very nice! I really enjoyed it! Significant imporvement form the last one, too! Keep it up!

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

Wow

That was awesome! Your animation skills are amazing! Especially in the dance break

The Dungeons and Dragons The Dungeons and Dragons

Oh my gosh,

Oh my gosh, that was way too funny, got me laughing out loud XD

Fantastic job!

I like the detail of how the mother gestures.

And the "No I didn't" punch line was freaking hysterical!

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Oh my gosh, that was AMAZING!

That was absolutely incredible!!! Wonderful animating, laugh out loud, original scriptwriting, It was WONDERFUL! You should work in TV!
Wow! That was INCREDIBLE!

Amusement Park Amusement Park

Yay!

That was gorgeous and so touching! It made me really emotional and happy when the kid hugged the bear.

Everybody Jam! Everybody Jam!

That was awesome!

That was awesome! I loved it alot! The aniamtionwork was great and it was very upbeat, and happy! Keep up the wonderful work!

Messed-Up Bible Stories 1 Messed-Up Bible Stories 1

Awsome

Except for the fact I don't exactly enjoy the sight of Adam's schlong, this was a very awsome animation.

Operation Five Chapter 2 Operation Five Chapter 2

This is Reporterclock Reporting

This is Reporterclock reporting entertainment news from the red carpet at NewGround's frontpage theater. Where "Operation Five chapter 2" has been declared a smashing success. I can't help but feel biased, though, as I was in the movie. however, my voice seems to have been digitally altered! Also, without my knowledge, Sprite Remix clock, my greatest nemesis, has been cast as a newscaster co-worker! The rudeness of it all! But despite that fact, I must admit, the movie turned out wonderful, and if you do not watch it, you are unworthy of being called a clock.
constructive critisism for the day: Make the movie quality adjustable. I simply couldn't handle all the action.

And so I'll leave you with these wise words:
"A clock for a clock, and nobody can tell the time."

SmigeFlash responds:

The movie quality IS adjustable, just rick click!

Thanks for the review!

Corporate Puppet Corporate Puppet

WOW!

Dude, that was totally awsome! Amazing job! wonderful work of art.