Roller Coaster 3 Roller Coaster 3

Very fun!

Much better than the last one I played(dont remember whicfh one it was though)

If you ever feel like making hte game more complicated and need someone to do the graphics let me know.

The Newgrounds Card Game The Newgrounds Card Game

Hmmm

Its a fun game but I created a room, and nobdy went into it. there wa sno "return to lobby" buttons o I jsut closed, and now it wont let me sign back in because it says I'm already logged in!

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

...OMG.

Was playing on medium.

Finally got to the last level.

LAST BALLOON on the LAST LEVEL killed me.

I think I am going to scream.

Fantastic game though, insanely hard.
How come when a baloon is on a puddle of monkey glue it cna't be hurt?

Via Sol 2 Via Sol 2

That was pretty kickass!

I beat the game. I think that with the right execution, grpahics, and more features, this could easily be a full-out, buy-it-in-stores computer game.

ball a'track ball a'track

Awsome

I really really really liked it.

You kwnow hat could be awsome? If at some point you'd make a sequel that would be similar, but woudl have more features. Like pinball-style slides or potholes or stuff.

Kill the Crazy Frog Kill the Crazy Frog

Ha ha ha!

I liked it alot! 8D That was relaly funny, even if the graphics werent so good, I loved the wall thing

Driving Game Engine Driving Game Engine

Didnt I already see this?

Did you upload this before? Because Im preety sure Ive seen it

IWantSomeCookies responds:

nope, but i submitted a version like this ages ago.

Pest Attack Pest Attack

great game!

it was awsome! =D I liked the poses and everything, and the little dude running in the background, the gameplay style was very nice too! keep it up!

Bomberman DDR Bomberman DDR

Lovely

I liked it alot =) Very fun, only problem is the game isn't forgiving enough, I cant get away with things I can get away with DDr for a lower score.